Complaint Review: Coinmach

• Submitted: Sun, November 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 20, 2011

• Reported By: theone — Arlington Virginia USA
4201 S. 31st street arlington, Virginia United States of America

Coinmach will not refund partial payment, and machine take your money without perform service. arlington, Virginia

This company provide a laundry service in my apartment complex, and you have to purchase a card
from their machine to used the laundry machine. They increase the price by 25 cent, and basically I have a hard time to use my card in full, the card will alway carry a $1.25 balance on it. I have contact them to see if I can just add the correct value on the card so I can get rid of the balance, and been told multiple times they will not give a partial purchase"either you can buy a new card, or just keep using the old one, but we do not give refunds on the balance, or add any money on your card." is the word I got. I honestly don't need the $1.25 for rent payment, but regardless, is the $1.25 I will have to through away, and there is at least 275 rooms in my apartment complex, that is a lot money they will just take away from you. It is not fair for a company just take people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coinmach/arlington-Virginia-22206/Coinmach-will-not-refund-partial-payment-and-machine-take-your-money-without-perform-ser-800228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coinmach