Complaint Review: Coldflow

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ltelf — Garfield Other Australia
Coldflow

Coldflow Clodflow rip off Internet

Never use Coldflow in Springvale Vic. What a pain to deal with. They take your money for nothing.

I have called them so many times, only to hear they will get back to me. And haven't! They came and looked at my aircon to tell me they don't know what was wrong with it. But that they would get back to me in a couple of days.

2 weeks go by and I call them back. They said they would have to look at my file and give me a call back. 2hrs later I get a call telling me that it would cost me $1,250 to fix the aircon! I said "but you don't know what is wrong with it!". How can you bring out parts to fix what you don't know you are fixing? Okay said the man I will call you back.

Well that was 1week ago. So again I call back, And they still don't know what is happening. So I ask for my money back. The man said but you are paying for the technicians time. I said I agree if he helped me, but I still have a broken aircon - $240 out of pocket and no sevice!

So now they will call me back....again! And they say that they are Australia's largest heating and air conditioning superstore! How? By ripping people off. Thanks for nothing Coldflow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coldflow/internet/Coldflow-Clodflow-rip-off-Internet-986390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coldflow