Complaint Review: Coldstone Creamery

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: MotherOf2 — Bellevue Washington United States of America
Coldstone Creamery
15600 NE 8th St., #J2 Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Coldstone Creamery Store does not honor coupon instead laughs at their customer. Bellevue, Washington

*Author of original report: Contacted Coldstone Creamery

I presented a $1 coupon that I received from the newspaper. The manager mentioned that I could pick from 2 sizes and anything from the board posted on the wall. When I tried to pay for my ice cream with the coupon, the cashier brought the manager over to review the coupon again.

The manager said that it wasn't valid because I did not select a "signature item". I mentioned to her what I had interpreted from the manager. The cashier laughed at me and I said that it was deceptive advertising. The bottom line is if I misinterpreted what the manager had said, I didn't deserve to be laughed at and the manager should have tried to make me feel like a welcome customer.  They never honored the coupon or tried to make me feel like an important customer.  From the previous Yahoo review it looks like that this location is taking advantage of customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coldstone-Creamery/Bellevue-Washington-98007/Coldstone-Creamery-Store-does-not-honor-coupon-instead-laughs-at-their-customer-Bellevue-844370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coldstone Creamery

Contacted Coldstone Creamery

AUTHOR: MotherOf2 - (United States of America)

I contacted the Coldstone Creamery headquarters and they apologized for the clerk's behavior.  The clerk has been reassigned.  Thank you Coldstone.