- Report: #574598
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Coldstone Creamery
Coldstone Creamery8974 Trautwein Rd. Riverside, California United States of America
Coldstone Creamery managers stealing money, performed unethical ways and issues against all employees and customers alike Riverside, California
*Author of original report: Coldstone rip-off
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Out of my two years of working under the managers of Coldstone Creamery at this location, all employees and customers alike have been ripped off by them. I was let go 12/2/09 because of a mistake I made but from what I've been told and seen is unbelieveably disgusting. 9/13/07 to 12/2/09 was my timeframe of work.
Here are my complaints during the time frame that I worked, and a report about them that must be heard:
1) They paid no one for training.
2) Wrote checks by hand during the fall and winter of 2007.
3) Try stealing from the tip jar at times.
4) Do whatever they can to not give a full refund even if the customer asks for one.
5) False advertise - managers purposely made us ring up discounted coupons wrong on the cash register so the store can save money thus not attending to follow the coupons as they should. [continued below]....
6) Purposely tried not hiring males unless they were free or told about from an employee there.
7) Etc of what I do not know but yet other employees' do.
Here are my evidences or instances of what I have and recorded during my time of employment:
1) When I was first hired by my co-manager over the phone, she said later on, "You will not be paid for training." I asked, "Not being paid for training?" To recall what she had said. She replyed, "Yes, you're not being paid for training."
1) A cake order made 10/17/08 with the customer's contact and the customer asked for full refund because the custom cake was not made. When I called my manager about the situation over the phone, I was told not to give out a full refund as requested. I asked simply, "No?" He replyed, "No." It went from a free medium round cake and $10 up to $30. Cake was worth $34.99, I gave back a medium round cake and $30. She cried in many tears in front of me and ask for the manager's name and I did because she wanted to complain to Coldstone corp.
2) Three picture coupon receipts, not the signatures, purposely rung up wrong to steal money and not follow the way the coupon is intended. It may look like just a few mistakes but this has happened constantly and still occurs today.
3) Recorded almost my whole first year with precise or around times; beginning ones are the most important because it doesn't add up for my paychecks that was written by hand and probably under-the-table money.
4) I photocopied almost all of checks; beginning ones are the most important because they were written out in pen instead of print with no stub. The salary did not match up my times that I recorded precisely and/or around.
5) A few lists of names of employees, on work schedules, that work or previously worked there at the time of my employment.
6) I remember at around March 16th, 2009, my manager tried looking for money in the tip jar and an employee caught him but never complained to Coldstone corp. Another employee and I found out and complained. The employee that caught the manager was yelled at about it from a co-manager because I believe a representative from Coldstone corp called and asked the store if they were stealing money. The co-manager replyed "No!" The representative probably didn't fully ask any further about it, thus letting it go after the co-manager replyed "No". I told the employee, that was yelled at, that I must remain anonymous, even though she got the blame for it, because she previously asked the co-manager if it was right for manager to look into the tip jar for money that one night during March 16th, 2009.
7) Around March 27th, 2008, another employee told me and my family about how she caught our boss, or manager trying to take money out of the tip jar at the cash register when she was there ringing up customer orders. She tried defending and told him that he can't do that and they argued about it. The manager said, "It's for the store." None of this is right and they must be exposed of their horrible deeds. Today, they still false advertise without the consumers knowing. Employees are forced to do this. Anything else that I don't know, the other employee's know.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coldstone-Creamery/Riverside-California-92508/Coldstone-Creamery-managers-stealing-money-performed-unethical-ways-and-issues-against-a-574598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.