reporters

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — San Diego California United States of America
Coldwell Banker West
1061 Tierra Del Rey Chula Vista, California United States of America

Coldwell Banker West Point Mortgage Bank Do not play by the rules and never return phone calls! Chula Vista, California

I am an agent at another agency and they are the worse, most unprofessional, ruthless, and inconsiderate real estate agency I have ever dealt with.

I tried to get a cancellation for a listing we had and they made so many loops and impossible requirements to do so. Their receptionist will not give any information, then I get transferred to some snobby twit girl, Olivia, that claims to be the assistant Manager of the company who pretty much hangs up on me. When I finally get a hold of a real manager, Bob, he never returns calls. Then I try the General Manager, Nikki Coppa, and she is even worse. The receptionist says, "She is too busy to take any phone calls right now, but I can forward you to her voice mail"!!! I then find the owners, Peter Mendiola and Yvonne Mendiola. Neither who return calls or have the decency to at least email me back. I then call all three offices and I finally get the phone number of the owner's assistant, Alex, although very polite and understanding he tells me he no longer works there and suggest I call a third owner and makes a lame excuse telling me how busy the owner is since he is constantly traveling and would not even have time to answer his calls so that is part of why he no longer works there. He promises he will reach out to the owners and do what he can. Never here back from him and when I call him back his phone is disconnected. Finally I get some response via social media and they delay the whole process still.

I have spoken with other agents who also have had the same experience when working with this company. I even spoke with former agents who left because of the tactics they use. Saying they want to force you to use their lending company who has several unlicensed "Loan Officers", they only allow one Tittle company who gives bribes to the owners, and force you to use their escrow company and transaction company.

This is a fair warning to any agency or any one looking to buy/sell a home DO NOT USE Coldwell Banker West. Unless you want bad customer service and management that cant seem to know their head from their ass! Oh believe me their will be more complaints filed with the correct authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coldwell-Banker-West/Chula-Vista-California-91910/Coldwell-Banker-West-Point-Mortgage-Bank-Do-not-play-by-the-rules-and-never-return-phone-c-974159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coldwell Banker West