calculated

Colense and Cellan
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Colense and Cellan Kurtis Rintala scam ripoff stole Los Angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: Cellan Customer Care

The company fraudulently charged my cc for $92.11 on the 02/28/12. I called them and they reversed the charge on my cc for $43.17 and said if I returned the product they would refund the other half. I returned the product on 03/08/12 and have made 10 calls to find out why they have not fulfilled their part of the deal. I have been given every excuse under the sun as to why they will not return my stolen money. They say the cc will not let them reverse the charge and I called the cc company and they said they have no authority to do that so once again proof that Coleanse is not truthful. I have been promised many calls and return email and have not received any emails or calls. or the reversal on my cc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colense-and-Cellan/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Colense-and-Cellan-Kurtis-Rintala-scam-ripoff-stole-Los-Angeles-California-945449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colense and Cellan

Cellan Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Cellan is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in the following policies:

- A risk-free 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, please simply contact customer service and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

Please note that while this is a free trial, it is not a free sample.   It wouldn’t be viable for us to send out thousands and thousands of free bottles every month, but we can offer a trial period on the product so there’s no risk for our customers and they have ample opportunity to try it to see if it’s right for them.  A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Cellan month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.

These results are a reality of Cellan’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of African Mango (Irvingia Extract), Vitamin C, Niacin, EGCG Extract, Blueberry Extract, Blackberry Extract, and Raspberry Ketones, that was designed to kick start your metabolism, increase energy levels, balance blood sugar levels, and increase your intake of antioxidants.

Our corporate mailing address:

Cellan 16 Bottles, LLC

PO Box 30816

Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  US and Canada: 855-235-5261, UK: 0800 046 1506, Australia: 1800 009 063, Ireland: 1800 937 093.  Our customer care department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Cellan, and we look forward to helping you achieve your weight loss goals.

Best Regards,