Complaint Review: Colin Davis

Colin Davis
San Diego, California USA

Colin Davis Bad Tenants San Diego California

*General Comment: What a Nightmare couple of renters

Colin Davis and Jeff Filmer rented my Mission Bay Condo for 9 months as student renters from Sepremember 2012 to May of 2013 . The home was fully furnished with New Furniture from Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn. Along with sheets, towels etc. The lease agreement was for them to have a professional cleaner twice monthly to maintian the home. It was also written in the lease that the home would be left in the same conditon as it was when they moved in, minus normal wear and tear. Due to a major flood at my home in Arizona I was unable to check on the property durng the time they were renting.

After entering the property when they moved out , I was appalled at the condition of the unit. Several items were missing and damaged. They skipped out paying  last months rent and the utilitiy bills , Colin Davis father Peter A Davis called with threats to sue me if I didn't not return their deposit. Upon realizing that they owed me money he decided we would call it a wash. I am owed over 3600.00 in rent , utilitIty bills and damages. I sent a detailed itemized list and photos and Mr Peter Davis informed me he had no intention to refurbish my home. I will not be suing them in court to recover damages and for unpaid rent and bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colin-Davis/San-Diego-California/Colin-Davis-Bad-Tenants-San-Diego-California-1072859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colin Davis

#1 General Comment

What a Nightmare couple of renters

AUTHOR: AMA35 - ()

Yeah... Being a landlord sucks.  I am not one but I have seen landlords deal with so much bullsh*.