Complaint Review: Colin Murak Breakers beach bar

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Angie — Other
Colin Murak Breakers beach bar
Ave Del Pacifico 15 Bucerias, Select State/Province USA

Colin Murak Breakers beach bar Fired me after I stood up to his sexual harassment. Bucerias Nayarit

I had been working at breakers  for 2 months with no problems with anybody. Once the main owner, Colin Murak got comfortable around me he started innapropriately touching and talking to me. I let it slip the first time because he was drunk so I didnt want to make a big deal about it. The very next day he tried to do so again and I freaked out and made it obvious, he then told me I was fired and told me to leave and never come back. I told him I wanted my money and he told me he was going to throw me off the property if I didnt leave so I just left. Watch out girls, this could happen to any of you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colin-Murak-Breakers-beach-bar/Bucerias-Select-StateProvince/Colin-Murak-Breakers-beach-bar-Fired-me-after-I-stood-up-to-his-sexual-harassment-Buceri-1081170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colin Murak Breakers beach bar