Complaint Review: Collage America

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: distressed — Denver Colorado
Collage America
College America 1385 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Denver, Select State/Province USA

Collage America harassment over money from computer turned in but not reported. Denver Colorado

I went to College America for Computer Graphics and at the first simester all we learned was basic highschool all over again and got graded on it, then we had to re-up on student loans and the first week we started the class we had a professer there that cussed, talked foul and went to a fellow student (female) that started with me as she came in the class room the instructer tossed a book in the middle of the room and told her when she leaves to pick it up on the way out this meaning to bend over so he could see, I went over and picked it up for her and handed it to her, she thanked me by the way, he also made up derogitory names for the students based on sexual prefrences, this made me angry and after calss I sugested myself and the female go to counseler, we were put in online class but I sugested another teacher more proffesional to substitute, as I couldn't work on line we were sent home anyways, recieved a call a week later and brought back needless to say male students and employees started making comments to me about the situation and i was approuched by instucter which I took in a class room to talk to by myself, and I told him he was a very disrespectful individual toward the wemon there, just then the princibal came in and told him to leave as he was dismissed from duties awhile back while I was on line schooling, the problems started more from other teachers and I left, turned in my lap top, to one of the students that liked the intstucter, later to find out it was not filed and now I am being hurrassed about 2,000.00 dollars owed for the computer and they stated, I completed over 13,000.00 dollars worth of schooling whitch was reported to fedral loan company along with roster stating I was phiscaly in class along with grades.The instructor I was told was accused of this type of situation several times in the past and the female I spoke of moved to another state and never completed the school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collage-America-/Denver-Select-StateProvince/Collage-America-harassment-over-money-from-computer-turned-in-but-not-reported-Denver-1052530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collage America