• Report: #320753

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Lewisville Texas
Collectcorp Corporation
455 North 3rd St., Ste. 260 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Collectcorp Corporation Wrong Person Do Not Owe for a Student Loan Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Looks to me like you can get paid for the harrassment and the credit reporting

*Consumer Comment: RE:

Collectcorp has been harassing me about a student loan for $6,500 which I never received. Constantly leaving threatening messages on my voicemail, and calling my job. They have my name and birthday, but it's not my SSI#, and I have explained to them I never got this loan. I refuse to call them back, because the last person I tried to talk to about this from this company talked to me like I was a dog, they might as well cursed me out because that is the level of rudeness used. I don't like talking to people like that who talk to you any kind of way, and suppose to be professional, but are anything but. It's really demonic the way these people talk to you, I have never experienced anything like that before from a company. They have even put this on my credit report. The last message I received said they have talked to human resources at my job, and I need to call them before it's too late. Currently seeking legal action.

Sherita
Lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collectcorp-Corporation/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/Collectcorp-Corporation-Wrong-Person-Do-Not-Owe-for-a-Student-Loan-Phoenix-Arizona-320753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collectcorp Corporation

Looks to me like you can get paid for the harrassment and the credit reporting

AUTHOR: Faron - (U.S.A.)

Since you're in Texas, budhibbs.com handles Texas complaints on 3rd party bottom feeders. If you don't want to go that route, you need to establish some written documentation for court. Send them a certified letter requesting validation of debt. They have 30 days to comply, per the FDCPA. They may even stop harrassing you after receiving this letter. It puts them on notice. After you receive it and verify that is incorrect, take these rotten scum to court. These lowlife sleazy uneducated morons will cause you to lose your job, if they can. They are lowlifes and need to be taken down.

RE:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Be sure to save all phone messages from them....You could get a settlement out of this