Complaint Review: Collection Consultants

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Harrison — laguna beach California United States of America
Collection Consultants
6100 San Fernando Road Suite 211 Glendale, California United States of America

Collection Consultants Threatening, harassing, stalking, lying about the law Glendale, California

*Consumer Comment: phone harrassment- two alternatives

I have been harassed at work by these people on a continual basis via phone messages.  The calls are threatening and include the agency lying about attempts to serve me with legal papers for a law suit.  My work would tell me if someone wanted to see me, which no one has.  The doorman at my office told me no one has been asking for me.  No one has shown up at my door looking for me.  No one has shown at my PMB address looking for me.

Second of all, I have never had laboratory work performed at this facility which I am being billed for.  I only go to Hoag Hospital, and my physician's office (they do not use this laboratory).  This is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collection-Consultants/Glendale-California-91209/Collection-Consultants-Threatening-harassing-stalking-lying-about-the-law-Glendale-Ca-851877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collection Consultants

phone harrassment- two alternatives

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

1: change your cell number
2: Contact the police with the evidence of the messages of harrassment.

Now after you do all that, look up rights of collections. There are rules on how to handle this style of commnication.