tables

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: tasha — santa rosa California United States of America
Collective Conscious Apothecary,
13325 South Highway 101 hopland, California United States of America

Collective Conscious Apothecary, Juan Carlos Oliver , John Oliver, California Wide Patient Group ,Collective Conscious Apothecary, Blathnat of California , Collective Conscious Aothecary, Megan Oliver Pay roll Fraud, Unscrupulous Business Practices, Failure To Pay Workers, Failure to provide breaks for employees hopland, California

I started working at Collective Conscious Apothecary and immediately noticed that the workers, and vendors weren't being paid. After a month of working and repeately trying to get payment- The owner fired all of his workers and vendors and refused to pay them for all their past due hours and invoices. He told us all to talk to his lawyer and sue him if we ever want to get paid. He than shut down his non profit (California Wide Patient Group DBA Collective Conscious Apothecary) to avoid paying his debts and strated a new non profit (Blathnat of California) still operating as Collective Conscious Apothecary. Most patients didn't realize they were joining a new collective, if asked they were told the paperwork got misplaced or they were upgrading the system and they needed it again. 4 of the former workers all filed claims against CCA and won a judgment of over $60,000.

I personally worked at CCA for a month in April 2012. I lived in Santa Rosa and commuted every day to Hopland for my job. I was hired by the director and after a couple of weeks trainnig, was put on the schedule. A  few times, the director even personally texted me to work additional hours. I didn't receive my first pay check and started asking John when it would be available. I also kept asking him about the tax forms i needed to fill out ot with hold my payroll taxes. After a month- I was fired when I kept asking about my paycheck. I was owed for over 100 hours but John Oliver would only by me $96 for my last 1/2 day of work. He also withheld $10.76 for payroll taxes though he never had my social security number. He refused to deal with me but gave me a card to call his lawyer. He claimed that I wasn't an employee- I just hung out there all day. His lawyer never returned my calls so I filed a complaint with the labor board. After months I just got awarded my judgmant of over $6,700! I still have to collect it though!

PATIENTS BE WARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collective-Conscious-Apothecary/hopland-California-95449/Collective-Conscious-Apothecary-Juan-Carlos-Oliver-John-Oliver-California-Wide-Patient-992864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collective Conscious Apothecary,