brick

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Feel ripped off — Kelowna British Columbia
Collective Point of Sale
4576 Yonge Stree, Stuite 200 Internet Canada

Collective Point of Sale Collective POS signed me into a 5 year equipment lease with NLS Leasing then arbitrarily cancelled my account leaving me holding the bag on a 5 year contract. Internet

I wish I'd known about this website before i decided to do business with Collective Point of Sale. This has been the worst experience in my life. Collective POS was quick to sign us up with them and made all kinds of promises about service and how they could help me in my business.

They referred me to NLS Leasing for my equipment where I was signed into a 5 year contract. Two weeks later Collective POS sent me a letter of immediate termination. Saying my industry was high risk and they didn't want to do business with me.

I have an exemplary credit rating, operate a successful business, geniunely care about people and follow the law and rules. you can imagine my shock to receive this letter. I tried contacting Collective however they were not interested in helping me or making things right with the leasing company.

This has been a $2500 expensive lesson...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collective-Point-of-Sale/internet/Collective-Point-of-Sale-Collective-POS-signed-me-into-a-5-year-equipment-lease-with-NLS-1042770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collective Point of Sale