Complaint Review: Collective Point of sale and sloution

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: manny — richmond Hill Ontario Canada
Collective Point of sale and sloution
4576 Yonge Street, Suite 200 toronto, Ontario United States of America

Collective Point of sale and sloution NSL Leasing ULC Misleading, Lie toronto, Ontario

I signed a contract with Collective point of sales and solutions in 2010 for period of 5 years. In July of 2011 they asked us we do need to upgrade our debit Machine to a chip card machine base on government rule and regulations. I did agreed with upgrade and the agent told me the old lease is not valid any more and for the time left he asked me to sign a new lease for upgrade. The lease was signed and old machine was deactivated.

When the bank statement  received there was two charges for two lease. Since, then they are keep charging us and agent had promised many time to resolve it but it never happened.

We called leasing company and they are saying we had signed two lease with them. The agent as mislead us and lie to us. He said he will send us cancellation form which never did that. He called and said sorry for what had happened but never resolve it.

The agent asked us to put stop payment on first lease and we did that. He said it take leasing company (NSL Leasing) two to three month to upgrade their system. We did stop payment now leasing company keep sending invoices and phone call.

I did not check their rate in the past. I did recently check the rate they are charging and it is much higher what is said in contract, The rate on contract 1.49 but on statement is from 2.41-3.61%

The two companies that are not cooperative and they do not want talk to each other. I have been charge over $500.00 just in last three month.

I have written to them many letter no respond at all. The service is zero.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collective-Point-of-sale-and-sloution/toronto-Ontario-M2N-6N4/Collective-Point-of-sale-and-sloution-NSL-Leasing-ULC-Misleading-Lie-toronto-Ontario-977020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collective Point of sale and sloution

bones