Complaint Review: Collective point of sale

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Zamparo — Toronto Ontario Canada
Collective point of sale
Torontp, Ontario United States of America

Collective point of sale Elevon Collective point of sale solutions,elevon rip off toronto ontario Torontp, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: more facts

Do not trust this companies ; collective point of sale and elevon that their third party company. I open a bussness couple mont ago in oakville ontario. There is a guy in his name mickel he works for cpos he send me agreemant for pos machine he promise me so many things but they charge me alot he opened two account on my name he gave my information to the elevon and i got letter from elevon that says they didnt approve my application but they still charged every month. I call the cpos they said they wont charged again and they charged again i call the my bank stop pAy thAt ass holes . I pAy allready $1000 in two months i called their menager they will send me cancilation for i still have to pAy another $1000
Please do not work this two companies if you want to open a business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collective-point-of-sale/Torontp-Ontario-/Collective-point-of-sale-Elevon-Collective-point-of-sale-solutionselevon-rip-off-toronto-939027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collective point of sale

more facts

AUTHOR: SmallBizGuy - (United States of America)

There are a lot of holes in this complaint. I've been a small business owner for many years, and these 3rd party sales office (like Collective POS) are more popular now than ever - they are easy to target because they offer services all business need, but that none of them want: payment processing. It is an expense I wish I could do without. Once upon a time, I did business with Collective POS, through Elavon. I didn't leave because of wrongdoing, I just found a better deal. If you were never approved by Elavon, then what is Collective POS charging you? That doesn't make a lot of sense. If you bought or leased a piece of equipment from them, that would be seperate from Elavon, and would only make sense that they do not bill if you were not approved. It's like getting mad at Esso because your Chevy uses too much gas.