Complaint Review: College Book Renter

• Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: Tarah — Lawrenceburg Indiana United States of America
College Book Renter
3724 US Hwy 641 South, Murray, KY 42071 Internet United States of America

College Book Renter CBR College Book Renter , College Book RIPOFF! Internet, Internet

On January 19, 2012, I chose CBR to sell back 2 of my text books. I sent the books in 2-3 days later (From a Cincinnati, OH USPS) and have not yet received my payment as promised. It is now February 24th. I have chatted numerous times about this with concern, and all they had to tell me is that they have never received the textbooks, therefore, will not be sending my payment.

CBR wasn't accepting some of my other textbooks, so I used a different website to sell those books. They were submitted and sent in the exact same day. I received my payment within a week. There is no excuse for this.

This site is horrible, has horrible customer service, and I would not recommend anyone to use this site to sell and/or rent textbooks. They are a complete rip off. I've never had trouble with any other site like I have with CBR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Book-Renter/internet/College-Book-Renter-CBR-College-Book-Renter-College-Book-RIPOFF-Internet-Internet-843918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Book Renter