Complaint Review: College Education Services, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly B Angry — Redlands California United States of America
College Education Services, LLC
7650 Courtney Campbell Causeway, Ste 200 Tampa, Florida United States of America

College Education Services, LLC Complete Failure Tampa, Florida

I need serious help with my student loans. College Education Services, LLC promised a reduction of my student loan payment by 2/3 of what my current payment is. I paid them $400 for NOTHING. I had 2 Sallie Mae loans and still do. CES said they serviced my loan and even gave me a false service provider name once they were done.

I contacted my "new" service provider only to find out that I have been traveling in one giant loop, right back to the same loan I had before. CES is a complete waste of time and money. They also dashed my hopes of being able to pay my student loans on the rocks. What liars they are. I am so angry - something needs to be done about them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Education-Services-LLC/Tampa-Florida-33607/College-Education-Services-LLC-Complete-Failure-Tampa-Florida-991490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Education Services, LLC