• Report: #1021915

Complaint Review: College Education Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tired in North Carolina — Trinity North Carolina United States of America
College Education Services
7650 Courtney Campbell Causeway Suite 200 Tampa, Florida United States of America

College Education Services COLLEGE EDUCATION SERVICES...THE BIGGEST GIMMICK EVER!!!! Tampa, Florida

If I could do over again I would research this company or go ahead and flush my money down the toilet.  This is suppose to be a money back guarantee...that is the first lie they tell.  They never return calls and when you call back they act like you are an inconvenience to them.  However I was a customer and they took my money and they never resolved the issue that they guarantee me.  Upon asking for my money back MB stated in a yelling manner (excuse me I am the customer not your child!!!!) how hard she worked on my account but that was not the agreement.  The agreement was to fix the problem instead I ended up going into default with one of the loans which is now at an 18% interest rate for the next 10 months. The other loan company (Salle Mae) I am having to take care of myself.  MB sent me a copy of the things that they had log on my account...all of about two hours worth of work in which I paid $400.00.  They don't even have a law degree.  The individual who had originally set me up left the company and every thing went to hell after that...they don't know how to treat their clients.

I went through the notes too and there were lies in there stating how I was very angry.  I never stepped out of line until the last time I spoke to MB.  Yes I was frustrated after giving them money back in May of 2012 and nothing resolved in March of 2013 would you not be frustrated too?  The bottom line is deal with the STUDENT LOANS YOUR SELF!!!!! or just flush your money down the toilet because in the end that is where it will end up anyways...rather have it sitting in the sewer than with a bunch of inconsiderate liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Education-Services/Tampa-Florida-33607/College-Education-Services-COLLEGE-EDUCATION-SERVICESTHE-BIGGEST-GIMMICK-EVER-Tamp-1021915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Education Services