Complaint Review: College Education Services,LLC

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Tina Vásquez — Pharr Texas United States of America
College Education Services,LLC
7650 Courtney Campbell Causeway, Suite 200 Tampa, Florida United States of America

College Education Services,LLC Deception instead of helping Tampa, Florida

I paid $250 to College Education Services to help me lower my student loan payment to SallieMae. I was told my loan would be sent to the Dept. of Education and my payment would be reduced to 1/3 of the payment I was paying. They ended up sending a loan forgiveness application to SallieMae. I never heard from them and when I called they told me to call SallieMae because they had sent the application. The times I called SalliMae they said they never recieved an application. They did not receive the application until I requested that College Education Services send it certified. Then College Education Services tells me I don't qualify for the forgiveness.I already knew that because SallieMae had already told me that. I requested a copy of the application sent to SallieMae and I received the blank application which I can get on the internet. I am so disappointed now I don't know how I'm going to pay the student loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Education-ServicesLLC/Tampa-Florida-33607/College-Education-ServicesLLC-Deception-instead-of-helping-Tampa-Florida-907241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Education Services,LLC