Complaint Review: College Network, Wescom Credit Union, American Credit Exchange

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Upland California
College Network, Wescom Credit Union, American Credit Exchange
P.O. Box 31622 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

College Network, Wescom Credit Union, American Credit Exchange Scam, voltures, bloodsucker, hyenas, prowlers, worst than rabid animals Las Vegas Nevada

These companies are all one and the same, I first saw Wescom Credit Union taking money out of my bank account. I never authorized this so when I called my Bank and asked who Wescom Credit Union is, my bank told me it was a mortgage company. I do not own a home so there is no reason for a mortgage company to be taking money out of my account. At that time, I was deployed so there is not much I could do. Also, my things were in the storage so I was not even paying for rent or anything that has to do with housing.

I received books from College Network back in '05. I agreed to pay for the books so as long as the books come in, I would pay. They sent me three binders and then 2 more, after that I never received anything from them. Yet, they keep taking money out of my bank account without my consent.

They want me to pay $5,000 for a few Binders that contains copy pages of books or magazines. The total ammount I paid when I was writing them a check + the ammount of money they stole from my bank account is way much more than the value of the real book if I were to buy it from a bookstore.

Do not trust the College Network, they are a scam and will not help you with your education, they will only rob you of your money.

Upland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Network-Wescom-Credit-Union-American-Credit-Exchange/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89173/College-Network-Wescom-Credit-Union-American-Credit-Exchange-Scam-voltures-bloodsucker-444549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Network, Wescom Credit Union, American Credit Exchange