Complaint Review: College Park The Landings

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2004

• Reported By:austin Texas
College Park The Landings
4700 E Riverside Dr Austin, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 512-356-5500
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

College Park The Landings ripoff...workers will steal from you Austin Texas

I can home from class one day to find a package i was expecting, sitting in my living room. i was kind of bothered by this to think that someone entered my apt without notice. What ended up happening is what bothered me even more! They where painting the whole complex for a few weeks and i got a notice saying my door was to be painted sometime that week. well my door was not only painted but opened and while it was open the UPS guy came and they let him in my apt to put the package down.

that night i was looking in my cabinet to find that a whole bottle of RX pain killers were missing, it was a liquid medicine which i have used twice that had maybe 2 table spoons left. then i noticed another bottle of pain killers where gone competely. and one more was missing about 25 pills. i was given these RX's because i was in a car accident but never really used them so when i saw the medicine was gone, i knew someone had taken them.

i called the manager of the apt, left a message...she never called back. i called again and talked to her and to make a long story short, she was the most unproffessional person i have ever talk to! she told me the people that work for her are trustworthy and she "didnt know what to tell me!" she also told me to get back to her if i heard anything...a mrg relying on gossip?? hmmm she could have humored me and told me she would start asking people questions.

Amber
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Park-The-Landings/Austin-Texas-78741/College-Park-The-Landings-ripoffworkers-will-steal-from-you-Austin-Texas-91496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Park The Landings