Complaint Review: College Partnership Inc

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:statenisland New York
College Partnership Inc
4545 Fuller Drive Suite 230 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

College Partnership Inc College Partnership told me that if I sign up for their program I will have SAT prep and if I have any questions concerning the SAT prep material, they would help me. Not only was that false information but by the time I recieved my program binder, I had already taken my SAT test. They took my money, and I want it back. I feel as though I have been cheated. Irving Texas

Last year I was a junior in high school and I needed help with my SAT preparations. I recieved a letter in the mail from College Partnership Inc telling me I was chosen to go to the Waldorf Astoria in NYC to attend a meeting on how to prepare for college. My parents thought that I had nothing to loose so I went. I must admit they put on a fantastic act, it was so convincing, I thought it was the answer to my prayers. Have I known back then that I would be cheated and lied to, I would have exited the hotel.

They said they had a 3 day policy to cancel the program, but by the time I found that out it was too late, and it is an unfair policy considering the fact that the whole program was sent to me 3 months later, and they promised they would send the program 3 weeks later...another lie! Everytime I would call, they would either call back a in a few days or not call back at all. I did not recieve any papers concerning scholarships or funding for college...another lie.

It has been a year, I took SATs, I graduated high school and got in to one of the universities of my choosing without their help. Still I feel cheated, and I feel as though justice needs to be done. I have recently found out that this company recently went out of business, that is awsome...however have to pay for college and Thne money I gave to them could have gone to pay for my college... I want my money back!

Carlena
statenisland, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Partnership-Inc/Irving-Texas-750308/College-Partnership-Inc-College-Partnership-told-me-that-if-I-sign-up-for-their-program-I-351211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Partnership Inc