Complaint Review: College Pro Painters

• Web:
  • Category: Employers

College Pro Painters They won't pay me!!! Hilliard Ohio

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE Employee: Reply to "Not Paid"

College Pro Painters in Hilliard Ohio hasn't paid me. They were supposed to pay me two weeks after a began working for them, but here it is over one month later and I still have not received any sort of compensation. I need my money to pay my bills (which are all overdue)!

They wouldn't tell me what was going on with my paychecks until yesterday. They simply said it was in the mail and refused to explain why it was in the mail for so long. Now they are saying the check was delivered via U.P.S. to my bosses house. My boss claims never to have received it. So now a "tracker" is being sent out to try and find the check and that will take 1-8 days. If that fails to turn up the check then they will reprocess and resend the check to my boss.

I don't know everything, and I've never dealt with anything like this before, but this sounds like some "shady" cover-up story for them never to pay me. This company still won't give me a physical address and seems not to give out any information about themselves at all besides a 1-800 number.

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. If nothing else it would make me happy if this stopped people from using such a worker unfriendly service.

Unpaid
Hilliard, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Pro-Painters/Hilliard-Ohio-43026/College-Pro-Painters-They-wont-pay-me-Hilliard-Ohio-267673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Pro Painters

Update

AUTHOR: Unpaid - (U.S.A.)

I wanted to update that I did just got paid today. It was apparently a U.P.S. mix-up. Regardless the pay was over a month late. and I did call the phone number you suggested several times and the only advice I got was to wait and it would get to me. But my bills didn't wait while I waited on you! You didn't pay me for delinquent payments that I acquired as a direct result of your mistake. Why would College Pro even send them via U.P.S.? And further more when College Pro did find out that my check was missing, why didn't the just cancel the check and resend it? That would have made my wait time cut in half at least!

I am satisfied that I was eventually fully paid, although I would never recommend your company to anyone for any reason.

Reply to "Not Paid"

AUTHOR: College Pro Painters - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry that you are having such a frustrating experience. I don't have your name so I cannot review your information; however, I assure you, we are not a scam and the payroll checks do sometimes get lost through UPS. We take claims of painters not being paid very seriously. Have you contacted our customer service center yet? Please call us so that we can help you to resolve this situation. Our customer service center telephone number is 1-800-327-2468 (1-800-32-PAINT). Please call us so that we can research and help resolve this situation.