• Report: #319214

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:gardner Massachusetts
College Pro Painters
collegepro.com Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

College Pro Painters ripped me off, and over charged me for shotty products Waltham Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: My Brother almost went through with this

i know from experience that college pro didnt do any thing for its workers... we asked for help several times and no one would help... they take 55% of your earnings and leave you 45% to pay for expenses, pay roll, and then if there is any money left to pay yourself... how sh*tty is that? i know that i ended up in debt, becuase of college pro... my manager screwed me in the *ss...

i had two managers... one who never checked on me, and then one who checked on me all of the time... he set goals that were WAY too high, and almost impossible to finish by the weeks end.... my painters kept quiting on me because i wasnt making enough money to pay them... and we werent making enough money becaause they werent doing their job, and they werent doing their jobs because they werent getting paid becuase.... dun dun nu nu... college pro took my money.. college pro they didnt do any thing for me... or anyone that i know who has worked for them...

Abvolleyball1645
gardner, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Pro-Painters/Waltham-Massachusetts/College-Pro-Painters-ripped-me-off-and-over-charged-me-for-shotty-products-Waltham-Massac-319214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Pro Painters

My Brother almost went through with this

AUTHOR: Brooke - (U.S.A.)

Last spring, my brother came home from college all hyped up about College Pro painters. Apparently the two 'managers' on his campus got him all pumped up with their propaganda about how easy it is to make tons of money. Being the level headed sister that I am, I started grilling him with questions. All I started hearing was cold calling sales, buying all your own supplies (including ladders!), hiring your own employees. It doesn't take a genius to realize that this stuff can really add up. Not to mention, how are you going to find reliable workers?? The grand finale was when I asked him what kind of insurance he would have with College Pro to cover him if, lets say, one of his workers falls off a ladder and is injured, or if he destroys a part of someone's house. His answer: "I don't know." Well, it was like pulling teeth to get this information from his manager, and finally my brother got him to give him the insurance information. Know what the deductible is? $5000! Now there's something that will decimate your 'earnings' for a summer! Know what his manager said next? "Well I would help you out if anything happened." I was so shocked, I couldn't believe it. But, what do you expect from people who are only looking out for themselves. Remember kids, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.