Complaint Review: College Pro Painters

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2001

• Reported By:Kirkland WA
College Pro Painters
313 Pleasant Street Watertown, Massachusetts U.S.A.

College Pro Painters took my money and ran

I want to tell the whole country not to use these hacks. College maybe. Pro NO. These guys came to my house and washed it and started priming 1 hour later. They started painting from the bottom up and got paint on my bushes, my roof and my windows. They broke one of my windows and a painter came flying through it. I thought I was watching a sitcom. Now my house is probably worth half of what I paid for it. They just finished a week ago and said I had to pay in full if I wanted their warranty crew to come out next spring. I had to pay it so their warranty crew would fix it. I called the main office and they told me there isn't a specific warranty crew and that I would have to take it up with the manager. He is back to school half way across the country with my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Pro-Painters/Watertown-Massachusetts-02172/College-Pro-Painters-took-my-money-and-ran-6919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Pro Painters