Complaint Review: College Snuggie Blanket - Officaial Site

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: KB — Valparaiso Indiana United States of America
College Snuggie Blanket - Officaial Site

College Snuggie Blanket - Officaial Site College Snuggie would not let me cancel an order - even when it was out of stock. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: College Snuggie

I ordered a College Snuggie on 12/14/09. There was nothing on the web site that indicated that it was out of stock, or would not be shipped within a couple of days. (There is now) (Believe me - I'm an experienced online shopper - and I know what to look for.)

When it didn't show up by 12/22/09, I looked at the fine print on the order confirmation that said it wouldn't be shipped for 2-3 weeks! I sent an email asking them to cancel the order. They sent an email back saying that they couldn't cancel the order because it had already been "processed".

The order didn't ship until 12/30/09 - 8 days after I tried to cancel the order! I didn't receive it until 1/11/10.

The phone number listed is completely automated, there is no customer support person to talk to. There is no invoice in the package. I've emailed them, asking for information about returning it. So far, I've gotten an automated response saying they'll send me an RA number - but I don't have it yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Snuggie-Blanket-Officaial-Site/internet/College-Snuggie-Blanket-Officaial-Site-College-Snuggie-would-not-let-me-cancel-an-order-557829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Snuggie Blanket - Officaial Site

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

College Snuggie

AUTHOR: jimF - (United States of America)

I too ordered from this website.  I ordered about the same time.  Just received product January 21st.  It said allow 2-4 weeks so I guess it was not a true lie.  But they said it would ship a few days after payment was processed.  product came in as promised but this site has terrible service.  if you want a product like this, go to a site that specializes in your colleges product.  I bought my son a USC Trojans Snuggie.  i could have bought it off the USC site and had it in 4 days for about the same cost.

If you have plenty of time, go for it.  But if you dont or you may want to cancel, order somewhere else.