Complaint Review: College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1

• Submitted: Sat, July 24, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 05, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — United States of America
864 Paso Robles st, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Paso Robles, California United States of America

College Works Painting ,Student Works Painting, CWPNC Inc, SDP Inc, NICA1 Student Works, College Works Painting, Student Works Painting Calls frequently after numerous requests to stop Paso Robles, California

*UPDATE Employee: College Works Painting resolution

Whatever you do, do not engage with this company on any level.  They came to my door and asked if they could provide an estimate.  When I told them we wouldn't be painting for at least 6 months, they asked if they could contact me in 6 months and offer an estimate.  Stupid me, I gave them my phone number and they called every other day for over a month.  When I asked for the 19th time to stop calling, they called 3 times a week.  I've since spoken to my neighbors, who warned me not to hire them.  The work is shoddy (painting over leaves and cobwebs instead of removing them), and they are impossible to contact after they've "completed" the job.  I'm grateful that I didn't contract with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2010 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Works-Painting-Aka-Student-Works-Painting-Aka-CWPNC-Inc-AKA-SDP-Inc-NICA1/Paso-Robles-California-93446/College-Works-Painting-Student-Works-Painting-CWPNC-Inc-SDP-Inc-NICA1-Student-Works-C-626404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1

College Works Painting resolution

AUTHOR: College Works Painting - (United States of America)

College Works Painting takes all customer complaints very seriously.  Please call us at 888-450-9675 and ask for customer service to remove your name from our database.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Unfortunately, we can not tell who put up this post so we will need you to identify yourself to adequately respond to your request.  Thank you.