farmer

• Reported By: RoseMary — Plano Texas United States of America
Collin County Cab Company
9920 Camfield Rd Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Texas United States of America

Collin County Cab Company Terrible Choice Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Texas

On Saturday Jan. 19, late morning, I called this cab company and set up services for them to drive me to Dallas for a medical procedure Tuesday morning, Jan. 22.  The man gave his name as Mike, when I asked for it.  Everything, time,(8:15a.m.)address  of pickup, etc. was given and noted by him.  He even said that he knew right where that location is!
   Yesterday I waited at the location, for the 8:15 pickup.  No one came.  I called their number at 8:25 a.m., and the man said "he's coming, he's just around the corner".   Ha! Don't I wish...
I made 2 more calls when no one came---and got only a message center, on which I left messages!  .  At 8:45, my cell rang, and a different male voice said he had gotten a call from them, and was going to come to pick me up---where was my location?   By then I was completely frustrated, having to be in Dallas by 9:00 a.m.  Clearly I was not going to make it!!  I told him that, and said I was going to use someone else--which I did.  Late, late, late.
   I cannot recommend this cab service to anyone--and I will never again use it. Even calling them and setting it up well in advance meant nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collin-County-Cab-Company/Frisco-McKinney-Plano-Texas-/Collin-County-Cab-Company-Terrible-Choice-Frisco-McKinney-Plano-Texas-1001883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collin County Cab Company