Complaint Review: Collins College

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2010

• Reported By:Stansbury Park Utah
Collins College
1140 S. Priest Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Collins College, Tempe AZ Rip Offs!! Tempe Arizona

*General Comment: This school should have their license revoked

My son attended this school back in 2005. The year after he left the school due to problems that he was having with the school. Although I did not know the extent of it.

Now in 2009 I am fighting with a loan company on money that they disbursed to Collins College of which they kept and my son was not even attending the school at the time the money was disbursed to them. The loan company has pretty much told me that I owe them the money because the check was cashed. Unless I can prove any fraud on Collins part I'm stuck. I just today saw all the comments against Collins. I will be fighting this all the way.

Juli
Stansbury Park, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collins-College/Tempe-Arizona-85203/Collins-College-Tempe-AZ-Rip-Offs-Tempe-Arizona-464320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collins College

#1 General Comment

This school should have their license revoked

AUTHOR: 7h - (United States of America)

It is a crime that this school can receive money from private and federal student aid loans. I have a similar story. The only thing I have to show for attending this school is a pile of outdated books. Also when they say job assistance they mean a bulletin board with job postings that either pay around 8$ an hour or you will never qualify for.