Complaint Review: Collins College

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:BAKERSFIELD California
Collins College
1140 S Priest Dr, Tempe, Arizona 85281 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Collins College uneducated learning to receive a job, faculty inattention to physical abuse cause by housing mates! Tempe Arizona

Hello there,

My name is Michael, I attended Collins College, formally Al Collins Graphic Design School. Trying to study for a degree, I ended up with injuries, an uneducated learning to receive a job in the field. Like most student attending, I also had a hard time trying to study with the techniques that were instituted by the instructors. The program was primarily constructed of multiple applications programs and out dated technical methods for teaching. My learning accomplishment were minor knowledge of 3 expensive business programs and uneducated teaching. Among going to school and doing class projects, I was robbed and seriously injured by a non-student occupying school housing. The faculty, unresponsive to my safety at that time, moved me two weeks later. With my injuries I could not maintain my job nor keep up with class activities so I had decided to leave the school. After convincing advice from ahead of staff faculty, I had continued finishing the program.

I had been introduced to my first admission representative many of times. The admission representative was nice, informative, and really eager to get me started attending Collins College. I found myself talking to my admissions adviser about continuing my education further. The Same comments, and eagerness to get would-be students to attend made me concerned. Just to think that I was a victim of a classic salesman speech.

The injuries alone, obtained from student housing at Collins College formerly Al Collins, were hard to deal with after completion. Receiving an unrecognized degree in training is an insult.

2000-2003

Michael
BAKERSFIELD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collins-College/Tempe-Arizona-93309/Collins-College-uneducated-learning-to-receive-a-job-faculty-inattention-to-physical-abus-391682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collins College