Complaint Review: Collins College

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Collins College
Priest Drive Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Collins College I TOO AM A VICTIM Tempe Arizona

I tell everyone this story when I talk about Collins College. I had a roommate whom was placed with me by their extremely expensive housing program (in an extremely small 2 bedroom apt. with 3 other people at $400 a head). He was from Puerto Rico. They had recruited him by internet.

On the the phone the admissions rep had told him that he would be able to pursue an animation degree. He made the expensive trip and came to the school. When he arrived he was informed that the Animation Program had been dissolved at about the time he was recruited. He was then scheduled into the Film program. With no interest he left the school three months in.

The housing reports leave out the fact that people have been shot walking home from work to these "safe" apartments parents are sending their children to live in. Multiple home invasions and burglaries go unreported as well.

I was a model student at this school. I read these reports with skepticism. Now that I have this degree I cannot get hired by anyone whom recognizes the Collins College name.

I am now looking to pursue my education elsewhere. Since no 4 year college accepts Collins Credits I am forced to look at more of these kinds of schools. I hope my luck will change.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collins-College/Tempe-Arizona/Collins-College-I-TOO-AM-A-VICTIM-Tempe-Arizona-389519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collins College