Complaint Review: Colo Pure

• Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: Lewis — Coldspring Texas United States of America
Colo Pure
2375E Camelback Rd, Phoenix AZ85016 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Colo Pure Acai Detox Xtreme What You See, Is Not Always What You Get and Can Be Very Expensive Phoenix, Arizona

I received an email telling about agood weight loss program that used to differen products & the cost was a few dollars plus s&h. As it turned out the cost was more than I had assumed, but that was not a problem.

The problem started with Colo Pure.I ordered the product in my wife's name as she needed to lose a few pounds. The product came in on 5/24/10 and I read the little information we received. I found out I would be on auto ship each month. That was not part of the deal. $65.00/ month and we had not tried the product. I called the company but they would not let me cancel the order. I was told I had 14 days to get the product back to them or I would be charged each month. I returned the product on 5/25/10.

I went back and looked at their web pages and the "accept print" was so small, I almost did not find it. I assumed I did check the accept block, but I do no remember it.

As for the other product from Acai Detox Xreme, 3007 Greene St.,Hollywood, FL.33020,I do not know if the companies are working together, but they both have the same ( what I call ) dishonest ways of doing business.

Receive the product 5/26/10 with no information, so, called the company and found out I had 10 days to return the product from the date it was ordered and I could not cancell My Order or monthly shipment and would be billed $89.87 each month.

I informed them they better cancel the order and my monthly shipment or I would go to the Texas Attorney Genertal and the BBB, which is a joke. They then said they would E mail a cancellation  form which my wife filled out and sent back to Acai Detox Xtreme. They said we would not be charged any more and will receive the cancel notice in 24 to 48 hours. Will not hold my breath.  Called my credit card company and I could not do anything until the charges come in or I had to cancel my credit card.

Hope others do not have this problem

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colo-Pure/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Colo-Pure-Acai-Detox-Xtreme-What-You-See-Is-Not-Always-What-You-Get-and-Can-Be-Very-Expen-607629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colo Pure