Complaint Review: Colo-Thin Colothin cure colon

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: D.Reave — Collierville Tennessee United States of America
Colo-Thin Colothin cure colon
3609 N29 AVE Hollywod, Florida United States of America

Colo-Thin Colothin cure colon Weight Loss System Co Slim your Waist line, No obligation, Lose the weight you never could before; Those were the words that caught my eye, of this supposed wonder product. Instead I got a recurring chrge on my credit card Hollywod, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us

I ordered Colothin & AcaiMax Cleanse at the same time for $4.97, the 2 products were supossed to complement each other. I recieved the Colothin but not the AcaiMax. I was charges $4.97 & all was well, or so I thought.Icould not even tell the Colothin was working, #1. Next I started getting strange charges on my credit card,for stuff I never heard of & certainly never recieved. The credit card co. put a hold on my account for suspicion of fraudulent charges which I appreciate because they are indeed fraudulent. These companies, & let me make it clear they are all connected together. Are all about making charges to your credit cards not about making you healthy. When I recieved a 2nd order of Colothin & inquired to send it back I was told I would only be able to recieve a 45% refund, because I didn't cancel in the 1st 14 days of having my 1st order of Colothin. Trust me when I say that little piece of information is well hidden & not intended for anyone to see in time to cancel before the 2nd order comes, so you are hooked with no recourse.

When you call to question these eronious charges on your accounts, & trust me if you order from them, you will have charges that you will question They have scripts that they work from. These scripts explain how they will refund 50% of the charge initially & the other 50% when they recieve the product that you return, but while you have it they invite you to try it. Of course if you try it you can't return it, so no refund.

Do they talk about the benefit of the product beyond that no. They do not talk about the quality of the product, because the product sales is not where they make their money. Scamming & charging you credit card is where they make their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colo-Thin-Colothin-cure-colon/Hollywod-Florida-33020/Colo-Thin-Colothin-cure-colon-Weight-Loss-System-Co-Slim-your-Waist-line-No-obligation-L-623095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colo-Thin Colothin cure colon

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

You may contact us by going to the website on the back of your product.  Or you can visit colothinclub.com.  There is a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us, or call our customer service.  If you could email us, we will answer within one business day.  We are not affiliated with Acai Max.  Thanks,

Contact us

AUTHOR: eez - (United States of America)

Thank you for your information and feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com. Please include a small summary of what your issue was and that you posted. Thank you,

Glen