likes

• Reported By: Stacie — Lakeland Florida
ColoCleansePro
Internet USA

ColoCleansePro SCAM, FRAUD, LIARS Internet

This company continues to charge your credit card even when you cancel it, they claim cancellation is easy which is was but then I noticed a 19.95 charge on my credit card statement from their claimed free trial, I paid the 4.95 shipping fee and read all of the terms and conditions, even went back and re-read them after I noticed this charge and spoke to the customer service rep to make sure I didn't make the mistake. No where on there does it say anything about the fee if you want to cancel only fees to continue to be charged and recieve monthly product or to send back a fee of 9.95.

The customer service is a joke, I asked to speak to a manager and he said of course he was in a meeting and so I asked for his name which he would not/could not give me and said that he would notify my of his name when he called me back. I'm not holding my breath on that one. Save yourself the time and trouble and order from somewhere else. Not sure if the product works have not even recieved it yet, would not let me cancel my order said it was already shipped out but I did not recieve an email stating that it was shipped another lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColoCleansePro/internet/ColoCleansePro-SCAM-FRAUD-LIARS-Internet-1049041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColoCleansePro