Complaint Review: Colombian-Match.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: InternetOfficer — Tampa Florida United States of America
Colombian-Match.com

Colombian-Match.com Colombiancupid.com Colombian-Match.com did it, now I am married!!! Internet

I have read a few bad reports on here for the Colombian Dating Sites. I found that ColombianCupid had hired women working for them. I was in Colombia and tried to meet over 20 girls and not one of them panned out. Then I emailed the admin at Colombian Cupid and they told me they are not responsible for me meeting girls just for me to pay. What a joke. The girls all had the same IP ADDRESS TOO!!!

After searching I found Colombian-Match.com on here. So I tried it, the girls seemed nice I didn't see any type of scamming. I also stayed in there penthouse suite they offer for members to stay in at Cali Colombia and I actually went on dates with 4 of the 7 girls I wanted to meet. Well long story short folks im engaged. She is stellar women, everything I wanted . Ive seen allot of bad sites out there but these guys actually went out of there way to find me a girl and introduce me and take care of everything with out ripping me off. So stay away from COlombiaCupid its a waste of money and time.

Cheers,

Tom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colombian-Matchcom/internet/Colombian-Matchcom-Colombiancupidcom-Colombian-Matchcom-did-it-now-I-am-married-Int-566495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colombian-Match.com