Complaint Review: Colon CLEANSE 3000

• Reported By: dh2940 — Snellville Georgia United States of America
Colon CLEANSE 3000
7904 E. Chaparral Rd. #A110-146 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Colon CLEANSE 3000 Colon cleanse 3000 Fraud Scottsdale, Arizona

I received a letter from Healthy Online Services stating that I owed them $133.95 for colon cleanse 3000. I had never heard of it until i got the letter. I contacted the number and explained to the rep, Nadine, that I am a fraud victim. I told her that I received the letter and that I have never ordered that product. She said she would report it as fraud and asked me if there was anything else. I said yes. What do I need to send to them to prove that the CC is not mine, so I could not have ordered it. She spoke to her supervisor and she said I would need proof from my bank stating that is not my credit card. I got a fax number of 8884659539. I will follow up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-CLEANSE-3000/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Colon-CLEANSE-3000-Colon-cleanse-3000-Fraud-Scottsdale-Arizona-585984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon CLEANSE 3000