Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse 3000

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Big Tex — Ponca City Oklahoma U.S.A.
Colon Cleanse 3000
3370 N. Hayden Road, Ste 123-180 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Colon Cleanse 3000 A huge ripoff and the product does not work Scottsdale, Arizona

Unfortunately, all of the claims on this company are true. I too was ripped off thinking I was paying $4.95 for a "free trial" of the product. Nothing on their home page said ANYTHING about the price other than the $4.95 for shipping and handling. I did not call after the 14 day trial period because the stuff still had not worked and I thought maybe a few more days would show results. Nope. The I was surprised to receive another bottle of the stuff today. When I called about receiving the other bottle, they told me I had TWO charges on my account for $80+ each. When I asked why, they said I did not call within the 14 days they charged me the full amount for the first bottle and then another charge for the second bottle that they sent me. When I cried "ripoff" they said that it was clearly stated on their home page. Well, it does say that IF you call you get a full refund which I ASSUMED to be the $4.95 which is the only cost you see on the home page. When I kept pushing the ripoff angle, he said I should have read the terms and conditions. Well, it took me a while to find them because they are in tiny print on the bottom left side of the home page. If you open those up, it spells out how they will rip you off. I find it odd that nowhere do you check or sign that you agree to the terms or conditions before you place the order.

Bottom line, this product is a ripoff and does not work at all. If anything, it constipated me. The only thing lighter after trying this product is my wallet. The sad thing is that will have $170 of your money before you even know it and they WILL NOT refund you a penny. RUN away from this company and product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-3000/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Colon-Cleanse-3000-A-huge-ripoff-and-the-product-does-not-work-Scottsdale-Arizona-516399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse 3000