Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse 3000

• Reported By: Jamoke — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Colon Cleanse 3000
3370 N. Hayden Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Colon Cleanse 3000 HealthyOnlineServices Scams R Us Scottsdale, Arizona

To Debbie (from Washington) and all others who have gotten involved with Coloncleanse3000:

I was shocked to read your complaint, Debbie, because the same situation happened to my wife and I two days later (3/11/10). The only basic difference is that my wife didn't even keep the "free" sample, but returned it when we cancelled our account. Like you, we were unaware of a "14-day trial period"; my wife cancelled the product and returned it (which they never acknowledged), we have NEVER used the product, and now they are coming out of the woodwork with a "request" for $133.95, and threatening us with a collection agency that is going to ruin our credit if we don't pay...for something we never used!!! (It was interesting that during a phone call that my wife and a representative from HealthyOnlineServices had, an "offer" of a reduction of $50, so that we would "only" have to pay $83.95, was presented...apparently out of the goodness of their hearts!!!!) Seems to me that scam outfits like this should be put in jail, and if this collection agency has "partnered up" with them, then maybe their members should be placed in the cell next to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-3000/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Colon-Cleanse-3000-HealthyOnlineServices-Scams-R-Us-Scottsdale-Arizona-579982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse 3000