Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse 3000

• Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: Patty — Trumansburg New York USA
Colon Cleanse 3000
3370 N. Hayden Road, Ste. 123-180 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Colon Cleanse 3000 cleanbodytrial.com Charged me $88.64 plus $4.95 S&H for a free trial and will not refund the money even though I never received the free trial Scottsdale, Arizona

On 9/1/09, I signed up on-line for a 14 day supply free trial for Colon Cleanse 3000 vitamins.  I was charged $4.95 on my debit card on 9/1/09 for shipping and handling for the free trial.

On 9/14/09, I received in the mail a full 30 day supply of the product.  I called Colon Cleanse and spoke with Andrea Smith to tell her that I wanted to opt-out of the program because I never received the free trial but I did receive a 30-day supply.

She told me I could opt out but I will be charged $83.95 for the full 30-day supply. I told her I would send back the pills and she said they do not give refunds after the product has been shipped.

She told me that I should have called when I did not receive the 14 day supply free trial.  I did not call because the ad said it could take up to 14 days to receive the free trial.

After speaking with her on 9/14/09, my debit card was charged $83.95.

I tried to go through my bank to get the money back but Colon Cleanse still would not refund the money after my bank contacted them.

I do believe they had no intention of sending me any 14 day supply free trial.

I want all my money back from this rip-off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-3000/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Colon-Cleanse-3000-cleanbodytrialcom-Charged-me-8864-plus-495-SH-for-a-free-trial-an-510692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse 3000