Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse 3000

• Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — McCordsville Indiana USA
Colon Cleanse 3000
3370 N. Haydon Road Suite 123-180 scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Colon Cleanse 3000 Deceptive about trial period and return/refund policy scottsdale, Arizona

I noticed a charge on my bank account for 88.90 which I did not authorize.  When I called the number on my bank statement,  it was in fact colon cleanse 3000.

When I spoke to the representitive I was told that I could return the unopened package but I would not receive a refund.  All sales are final is what I was told.  I feel that this is ludicrous.  Why would I return something without receiving a refund.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that "I am the supervisor on the floor".  I asked him who he answered too and never got an answer. (The president of the company does not receive calls.  No wonder!)  I was given the email address of:

support@coloncleanse3000.com and that it would take 2 to3 business days to receive a reply.

I am one very dissatisfied customer.  The product did not produce any noticeable effectiveness. Just a ripoff.

Just for the record I tried the Acai Berry Breeze and had a serious reaction to it!

Also just for the record it did take me to get around to researching this.  I lost my job and had a very stressfull period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-3000/scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Colon-Cleanse-3000-Deceptive-about-trial-period-and-returnrefund-policy-scottsdale-Ari-510949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse 3000