Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse, MD-

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Colon Cleanse, MD-
4650 Southwest 51st St Ste 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Colon Cleanse, MD-Colon Cure On The Plastic Bottle(trial Size)Colon Cleanse, MD- I thought I had 30 days but on 6/21 charged my checking account $89.31. Davie, Davie Florida

Don #66728 gave me a cancellation #520225,however, he said he could not refund me my money, or credit the debit card. I thought I had 30 days to try the Colon Cure(on bottle was that name), but he said I had only 14 days to try and since they didnot hear from me, they charged my debit card. He said his hands were tied, could not refund me.

However, when I asked, he told me the Corporate Office is located in Davie, Florida at the above address listd. I tried to Google the Colon Cleanse, MD, Ste 712 of that same street address came up as Auto Repair place, as I recall it. Could find nothing with that Ste 711 on the same street address. Don could not, or said he could not give me the Corporate Office phone number. I thought it strange he could give me the address but not the phone number to call the Corporate office. Do they in fact have a Davie,FL address? I noticed in the Ripoff Report comments, that there is one inLas Vegas, Nev mentioned.

I would like to be refundedth $89.31 or my account credited. Don was courteous enough, but insistent he could only give me two bottles for that amount instead of one. I told him I did not want that, prefer a refund. I should not have been so foolish as to fall for the 'trial period' for free. My concern is that I gave the info of the VISA # on my debit card with the State credit union. A word to the wise, insist on being billed instead of giving debit card number. It makes it too easy for them to get the funds but lessen chances of getting a refund. Thank you for whatever can be done.

"Frankie"

Frances "Frankie"
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-MD-/Davie-Florida-33314/Colon-Cleanse-MD-Colon-Cure-On-The-Plastic-Bottletrial-SizeColon-Cleanse-MD-I-thought-343390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse, MD-