Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse MD ,Nubodi

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Colon Cleanse MD ,Nubodi
2711 East Craig Road, Suite K, North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cleanse MD ,Nubodi Ordered trial sample, and within days they sent bottle of 90 pills and charged to my credit card. Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered Colon Cleanse MD off of the internet. I was sent a small bottle of trial sample and credit card charge - code NUBODI. Within days I was sent a bottle of 90 pills that I did not order. In fact I had yet to try the trial sample. I called the number on slip that came with the trial sample. It said not open, call back during Mountain Std.time. I did, and now I get the continuous message, "That extension is not valid" and it disconnects. The fact that I can't reach anybody, causes me concern that this is a rip off, and possibly the sample is not even SAFE to use. I returned the bottle of 90 pills to the "SENDER" with proof of receipt. I will now attempt to cancel order on my credit card. Wish me luck.

P.S. The name on the bottle is COLON Cure

Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-MD-Nubodi/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Colon-Cleanse-MD-Nubodi-Ordered-trial-sample-and-within-days-they-sent-bottle-of-90-pill-325867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse MD ,Nubodi