Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse MD

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:Toledo Oregon
Colon Cleanse MD
4650 SW 51st ST.,St. 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Colon Cleanse MD AKA Colon Cure scam and screwed me out of money that I work hard for Davie Florida

I order the colon cleanse (colon cure) just like all the other reporters have and I got screwed. I didn't read these reports until they charged my bank account. If I had read these earlier I would have canceled earlier.

I called both my bank and the 800 number and canceled the transactions. According to the customer service rep told me that I was canceling after the 14 day trial when I know for a fact that I am canceling after 9 days. I have an email from Price Limbo that redirected me to Colon Cleanse that is dated July 31st.

The company told me that I called a day after when I should have called them. They told me that I ordered on July 24 when I know I order a week later then that. Since I found out that is a scam, I contacted the BBB.

I found out that Colon Cure was had 430 complaints in a 36 month period. I have contacted BBB about my situation and problem. I'm waiting to hear back from them any day now.

I recommend that anyone looking to order this product should not because it is a giant scam and you will get screwed just like the rest of us. I will continue to try and get my money that they unlawfully took from my account.

Barb
Toledo, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-MD/Davie-Florida/Colon-Cleanse-MD-AKA-Colon-Cure-scam-and-screwed-me-out-of-money-that-I-work-hard-for-Davi-360874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse MD