Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse M.D.

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Colon Cleanse M.D.
2711 East Craig Road Suite K Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cleanse M.D. Never Recieved My Promised Refund Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Colon Cleanse/Nubodi- Finally Refunds!!!

I purchased the product and printed the reciept that I would be charged only 1.50 Shipping and handling for the product and that it would appear on my statement as NuBodi. SO I get the product and the next day May 20th I call to cancel- I speak to a woman named Jacki who says that she will cancel the order, recall the shipment, and refund me the almost $90.00. SHe gives the cancellation number. I check my bank statement and no refund has been credited so I call back on June 2nd, speak to Mike and I am told it was a transaction error and that in 3 to 5 business days I will be refunded, I ask to speak to another supervisor and he says their names, but they will tell me the same thing. He repeats the same cancellation number. I call again the week of June12 and speak to Cindy who says that Mike was fired and that she will again resubmit the refund request and she gives me the different confirmation number and her work id. I call again 6/23/2008 and I speak to Amber who assures me that she watched as a supervisor put in the informtion to refund it to the bank and that it would be in my account by 12:00 pm today 6/24/2008- however it is not. I told her I would be filing reports, and so I am- I have been getting the 5-7 business day run around for a month and a 1/2. This company is a pain to work with and apparently has no accountability; If I don't have the product I should not be paying for it!

Jx
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-MD/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Colon-Cleanse-MD-Never-Recieved-My-Promised-Refund-Las-Vegas-Nevada-343645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse M.D.

Colon Cleanse/Nubodi- Finally Refunds!!!

AUTHOR: Jxhosi - (U.S.A.)

ON 6/25/2008, After filing a report here and through the internet crime bureau (who reports to local agencies as well), I was finally refunded the amount that they had drafted out of my account, This has been a catastrphe and I won't buy anything from a vendor like this again.