Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse for Max Detox

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Sparrow62 — South Yarmouth Massachusetts
Colon Cleanse for Max Detox
7565 Commercial Way Henderson, Nevada USA, Select State/Province USA

Colon Cleanse for Max Detox No Reponse to Canellation request untill Trial period is Up Nevada

I am an overweight women and I ordered the Max Detox to help with my weight loss I read the fine print that I had 14 days to cancel my memebership.  I oreceived my bottle on 2/17/14.  I sent an email to customerservice that was on the website dated 2/21/2014 asking to cancel and if I had to doing anything else.  Sometimes you need to send back the unused portion.

Well I checked my bank balnce and on 3/4/2014 I had a charged for 85.99!  Icalled today and the woman on the phone told me even though I have a comfirmation that they received the email asking for the cancallation date 2/21/14  that it was actually cancelled on 3/4/14 when I called and about the charge.  Now 2/21/14 was within the 14 day trial period and obviously 3/4/14 is not.

I offered to send back the bottle and she stated that would not be alowed since it was not in the trial period window.  I do not like doing buisness who trick you into buying their products.  I at least had better luck with the HCAMAX even though they did not even work I ldid not losr weight, I actually gained!  I do not know what Dr. Oz is so hyped about!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-for-Max-Detox/Henderson-Nevada-USA-Select-StateProvince/Colon-Cleanse-for-Max-Detox-No-Reponse-to-Canellation-request-untill-Trial-period-is-Up-N-1128719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse for Max Detox