Complaint Review: Colon Cure IP NUBODI

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By:Hampton New Hampshire
Colon Cure IP NUBODI
2315348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon CureColon Cure ,IP NUBODI Extracted money directly out of my checking acct., with out permission or verbal OK Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us

I purchased a TRIAL vial of Colon Cure by this company (IP NUBODI), approximately 2 weeks later I noticed a debit of $89.31 and an exchange fee for $2.49 on my bank statement. This was debited by a company called IP-Nubodi, which is Colon Cure. The trial vial contained 15 capsules, take 2 capsules daily, not to exceed 5 capsules in one day.This works out to six dollars a pill, for something I NEVER gave my permission to bill me for after the trial. It stated satisfaction guarenteed. I have reported this company to my bank and have changed my credit card so they can no longer debit me for anything. I am not in the habit of being ripped off, but WOW what a scam.

Leigh
Hampton, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure-IP-NUBODI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98108/Colon-CureColon-Cure-IP-NUBODI-Extracted-money-directly-out-of-my-checking-acct-with-ou-333817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure IP NUBODI

Contact us

AUTHOR: eez - (United States of America)

Thank you for your information and feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com. Please include a small summary of what your issue was and that you posted. Thank you,

Glen