Complaint Review: Colon Cure - NuBodi - Green Tea 500

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lynnwood Washington
Colon Cure - NuBodi - Green Tea 500
2711 East Craig Road Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cure - NuBodi - Green Tea 500 Jacked my account after only 9 days! not the 14 they state they give you. North Las Vegas Nevada

They say its a free trial offer, but if you dont respond back to cancel within 14 days they'll automatically start billing you 89.31 monthly until you call and cancel. They billed me after only 9 days, even before my so called free sample had arrived. I say 9 days cause thats when the usps says that they recieved an electronic notice on 6/2 saying to expect to recieve a package for delivery. So they supposedly sent it out on june 2nd I was billed on the 11th for the next bottle.UPDATE!! while typing this i was on hold with Nubodi and after being on hold for 11 min and hung up on, my second call was answered after only 9 min. After asking for my cancelation conformation number, i told the lady why i was calling back for it. I told her i was starting a case against her company with the state attorney generals office. I told her who i had already talked to and where it stood, and how the company she worked for was ripping people off. She was now more than helpful, i told her about the short dates between shipments and asked for a refund only after reading the no returns no refunds policy right off thier page to her. She told me to return the product and call with the tracking number and that I'd have my 89.31 refunded within 14 days of the call. Persistince people, don't stop and let them win keep on thier heals till they buckle and you get your money back.

Pissed off1
Lynnwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure-NuBodi-Green-Tea-500/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Colon-Cure-NuBodi-Green-Tea-500-Jacked-my-account-after-only-9-days-not-the-14-they-s-343730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure - NuBodi - Green Tea 500