Complaint Review: Colon Cure Or Colon Cleanse

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2008

• Reported By:traverse city Michigan
Colon Cure Or Colon Cleanse
4650 SW51 St.,bay 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Colon Cure Or Colon Cleanse no "free trial" did not honor ancellation agreement charged me for product I did not order Davie Florida

I have been ripped off by the distributors of Colon Cure--the company did not allow a "14-day free trial". I called to cancell the product within the time period given but was sent more product and billed for it without my consent.

I was also sent another batch of product AFTER cancelling my "account", receiving a cancellation confirmation number, and returning the first batch of product!! (at $5.00 for shipping)

I called my credit card company and was treated well. I am watching carefully for any further charges on my card. I was told that if that company were to place any additional charges on my card, they would be in direct violation of federal law.

I hope this saves someone else from blundering into this mess. I thought I was ordering a tooth whitening kit--then this stuff was sent to me. I am also now realizing that I have a problem now with the tooth whitening company the phone number is not being answered and the web site is disabled. I guess a call to the credit card co is in order.....

Jan
traverse city, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure-Or-Colon-Cleanse/Davie-Florida-33314/Colon-Cure-Or-Colon-Cleanse-no-free-trial-did-not-honor-ancellation-agreement-charged-353198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure Or Colon Cleanse