Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Colon Cure
4650 SW 51st St Bay 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Colon Cure Don't Buy! Davie Florida

So, i got many emails to try the TRIAL bottle for the 3.95. So i did. Before i even got my trial bottle they charged my account 81.00 I called customer service and she insured me she would cancel my account and refund the money back to my Visa. Well 4 days later no refund. So i hold for 50 min and then the rep said when you get the order just put "Return to Sender" on the package. So i did! They would make sure my refund would be in my account with in 3 days. A week has now passed. Called and spoke to a manager, which was no help at all. she would not give me a refund untill the package was back in their office. I was upset and told her i sent it back and that the lady rep told me i would have my refund. Now they will not give me the corporate phone number but, she sent them a msg over the notes and that i should call back in two hours.... no i want you to call me back i said so i don't hold for 50 min again when this is not a free number. So in 8 hours no call!!! I guess i will have to keep calling as i can not find no "Corp" Address or number to anywhere!

Don't buy! Product is junk!!!

Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/Davie-Florida-33314/Colon-Cure-Dont-Buy-Davie-Florida-365278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure