Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Bluffton South Carolina
Colon Cure
4650 SW 51st St Ste 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Colon Cure Free Trial of Colon Cure Rip Off Davie Florida

April 2008 I ordered the free trial offer of this product Colon Cure in which I only had to pay a minor fee for shipping and handling. It had come up as a small little blurb when I went to check my e-mail. Well, ever since I received my trail offer more of these bottles of Colon Cure have been shipped to me. I then come to find out that they are charging $89 to my charge card when I was going over my statement. I simply just wanted to try the product which is working however, I did not want a continued supply. I called the 1-800# that is listed on the outer package to complain and they told me in order for them to credit back the latest $89 charge I would have to call them back with a tracking # on the package with the product that I am sending back to them in order for them to do the credit. I made sure I cancelled future shipments and I got a confirmation #.

Bluffton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/Davie-Florida-33314/Colon-Cure-Free-Trial-of-Colon-Cure-Rip-Off-Davie-Florida-339950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure